Pages

Two Moms and a Pushcart

Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!!

Well good morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.  I spent mine cleaning, spending time with Kateena, a new show- Grey's Anatomy- late to the party on that one I know!- and a lovely day out with the hubs and manlet.  I made the DIY febreeze that is featured on http://fakeitfrugal.blogspot.com/ which is FABULOUS!!! (both the spray and the site!).  I finished off the weekend making my meal plan and shopping list whilst watching all my Sunday shows, Once upon a time, Jerseylicious, Big Rich Texas, and the new GCB- which is awesome.  So here is the meal plan for me- and remember if you don't see anything you like hop over to Menu Plan Monday at www.orgjunkie.com .


Monday: Crock pot ranch chops, smashed potatoes, spinach


Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie


Wednesday :  Kidgits night!


Thursday: Raviolis


Friday: Friends house Friday ( my week) Bliss@home night.  (Bliss is a favorite eatery of Kateena and I and the kids, I am going to recreate it)


Saturday:  Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  After we get home from the parade with the kids, I am making... you guessed it... Corned beef and cabbage, with potatoes and carrots.  Nutty Irishman cupcakes for dessert courtesy of Cupcake Charlie himself!


So that is the plan for the meals this week.  Definitely check out the fake it frugal site, she had TONS of great ideas! 


Have a great week, talk to you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment