Pages

Two Moms and a Pushcart

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Lose day....

Sounds so much worse after this weekend.  I think I would be more okay with no weight loss ( mind you no gain either and that may be due to the gym-ing every day last week) if the Patriots had won the Superbowl.  Alas, they did not and I ate my way thru 4 hours of football and ate away at the tons of leftovers.  Let me tell you, loss is not a dish best served reheated.  Blech.  The upshot is that I worked much of the said left overs into my meal plan for the week.
Zumba tonight to add some cardio- because it is NEEDED.


Well when one get's off track there is nothing left to do that get back on.  Here I go.... can someone give me a boost?  Those deviled eggs went right to my thighs.....uggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment