Monday- Oven baked Tacos, spanish rice (These were a huge hit with my family) Thank you Pinterest once again!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 8 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 pkg taco seasoning or homemade taco seasoning
- 1 ½ cups
- 18-20 hard taco shells
- lettuce, salsa, sour cream, etc for serving.
- Brown ground beef. Drain off any fat and add refried beans, tomato sauce, and seasoning.
- Spoon mixture into taco shells.
- Place filled shells into a 9×13 , standing up. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
Note: For those of you with a smaller family you may want to half this recipe. You could also easily stretch this for a larger group and get a few more tacos out of it by adding extra beans.
Wednesday- Kidgit night at the Mall for Isabella and myself . The hubby will have leftovers
Thursday- Chicken Stroganoff, white rice
Friday- Dinner at Gretchens . I will be making Ooey gooey butter cakes ala Paula Deen..YUMMO!!
Saturday night-Cowboy steaks, mashed potatoes and corn
Sunday- Spaghetti with meat sauce , salad and garlic bread