Pages

Two Moms and a Pushcart

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friend's House Friday

Tonight is my night for Friend's house Friday.   I made the sour cream chicken bake that I mentioned on my Menu Plan Monday.  It was alright, nothing to write home about.  It was something off of pinterest so I guess that is something.  
You decide.....


KATEENA as usual made an incredible Buckeye Brownie.  The recipe is on the same post above.  They are so good they will make you drop the "f" bomb... and I did.  Check it out!


OMG sooo good.


Rather uneventful day besides that.  Kids are playing, or rather destroying Manlet's room.  The mess is cleaned up in like 30 minutes,  so no big deal- props to Kateena for giving me that perspective, I used to flip out with that kind of mess, but he is 4 and that is what they do.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment