Pages

Two Moms and a Pushcart

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I double dog dare ya!

Count on Kateena to bait me into the near impossible ( and yes, I do know there are people who are saying bait is another word for challenge) Today while shopping she casually mentions she is  surprised I do not make Creme Brulee.   Of course she is doing this because she wants to see what horrendous diaster awaits me as this is my week to make dessert for friday dinner.  So creme brulee, I looked up the recipe, seems pretty basis.  I only need ramekins and the propane torch.  Well ramekins can be easily subbed with espresso cups, but what of the torch?  Think I could use the long necked lighter I use for lighting my candles?  Stay tuned.......

1 comment:

  1. Let it be known that when asked if her espresso cups were able to go in the oven..her answer "well, I don't know"...silly, silly girl!!

    ReplyDelete